The Piragis Northwoods Outfitting department has added some new Guided Group Trips this summer and one we'd like to feature the In the Pawprints of Boundary Waters Bears adventure today. It takes place immediately after the Lilypad Picnic in at Whiteside Park in Ely. We are excited to offer this new journey for you!
- Complete Outfitting package
- Canoe Trip dates are July 25-29
- Motel rooms before and after the trip are included
- 7 clients max
- Experienced guides for the journey
- $1500 plus tax per person
- $500 per person donated to the North American Bear Center
Don't miss the chance to be a part of this adventure. Enjoy a canoe trip in the Boundary Waters with top-notch gear and canoes, meet new friends, and help out the North American Bear Center all at the same time!
See our webpage about the trip here:
So, if you plan on coming to Ely for the Lilypad Picnic, why not spend the entire week here with a BWCA canoe trip that helps out the Bear Center. Call 800-223-6565 to reserve your spot today!
And speaking of bears.......Go Chicago Bears!!!
Drew (originally from Chicago :-)