Thursday, December 2, 2010
It's cold up in Ely today. I'll bet that not many people are thinking about fishing right now, so let's get something started to keep our minds on that fine subject.
If you could just bring three lures on your canoe trip in the BWCA or Quetico, which ones would they be? We all probably bring way too many so let's see how you do when you have to cut your quantity down to your top three.
My Uncle Kerth from Santa Fe that I always trip with (in the photo and the creator of Atomic Hashbrowns!!), would bring these three: Mepps, Wally Diver, and a Tiny Torpedo. Not bad choices at all and I know from experience that he knows how to use them.
How about you? Hey, we are getting frozen up here, but fishermen and women still love to talk about the big one they caught or the incredible walleye meal from their summer canoe adventure. Let's see what your favorite lures are.
Open up that tackle box..............
- ► 2012 (80)
- ► 2011 (120)
- Happy New Year 20 PERCENT OFF AT PIRAGIS
- Merry Christmas from all of us at Piragis Northwoo...
- Diary of a Fall Trip with Karen and Hazel
- Remembering Joe Seliga
- Growing Old...with Attitude.
- Brand New Chota Breathable Water Socks are the per...
- Get FREE STANDARD SHIPPING now until December 24 A...
- Favorite Lures
- ▼ December (8)